Chokyi Gyaltsen Center is very pleased to announce that H.E. Ling Rinpoche will be visiting CGC on 2nd Dec & 3rd Dec.
One of the requests made by CGC to H.E. Ling Rinpoche is that CGC has been approached by a lot of people who have been suffering from cancer, stroke and heart disease, and CGC made a request to H.E Ling Rinpoche what prayers would be most beneficial for people in Penang, particularly those with cancer, stroke and heart disease. H.E. Ling Rinpoche came back with the advice to conduct Medicine Buddha puja.
And there is no coincidence that Kyabje Choden Rinpoche will be giving a Medicine Buddha initiation, after CGC made the same request on how to benefit the people in Penang, particularly many people are suffering from cancer, stroke and heart failure.
This is quite amazing given that 3 years ago, our Most Precious Holy Guru Kyabje Lama Zopa Rinpoche stressed the importance of CGC to have the 7 Medicine Buddha statues.
Hence, I urge all of you who to bring your loved ones to attend this extensive Medicine Buddha puja presided by H.E. Ling Rinpoche and an entourage of 12 sanghas (there will be 3 Rinpoches and 9 sanghas). If you know of anyone who is suffering from sicknesses, please bring them along for Medicine Buddha's blessings. I append below a short teaching on The Benefits of Medicine Buddha Prayers.
Please also take note that as of today, H.E. Ling Rinpoche has not obtained a visa into Malaysia yet, and we all pray that we have good karma to receive H.E. Ling Rinpoche.
2nd December 2009
4pm - 6pm: Free for private pujas/house blessings (first come first serve basis)
- H.E. Ling Rinpoche's trip to Malaysia is to help raise fund for H.E.'s khangtsen, and it has been proposed by the organising committee in KL, that those who would like to have private puja conducted to offer the following donation:
- Donation Type A: to invite 1 Rinpoche + 2 sangha = RM500
- Donation Type B: to invite 2 Rinpoche + 4 sangha = RM1,000
- Donation Type C: to invite 3 Rinpoche + 6 sangha + H.E. Ling Rinpoche = RM1,500
Please note that H.E. Ling Rinpoche will not be presiding at the puja. If you would like to go for Donation Type C, H.E. will be arriving your house 10 min before end of the puja. You can request H.E. Ling Rinpoche for advice/consultation, but H.E. Ling will not be performing divination.
The available slots for 2nd December are:
4pm - 6pm
7:30pm: Extensive Medicine Buddha Puja
- please register with CGC if you would like to attend the Medicine Buddha puja
- we propose a RM10 per dedication name or RM30 per family dedication (mainly for making offerings - such as fruit, flowers, saffron water, lights - to Medicine Buddha on your behalf, and dedication prayers etc). If you could not attend the puja, you can leave the name with us for dedication.
3rd December 2009
8am - 12pm: Free for private pujas/house blessings
The available slots for 3rd December are:
3-5pm (note: for this slot, H.E. Ling Rinpoche will not be able to make it. H.E. will be giving a teaching at Than Hsiang Temple during this time. However, the rest of the entourage can conduct puja during this time)
3pm: Dharma teaching @ Than Hsiang Temple
Topic : How to Generate Bodhicitta
7:30pm: Dharma teaching @ CGC
Topic : How To Enjoy Samsara Without Feeling Guilty
If you need any further clarification, please do not hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.